Do you love reading other people’s bucket lists? I really do, I find them so inspirational as I hope you will find my own. I thought it would be fun to do a 50 before 50 as I will be turning 50 (I still feel 15 so that’s OK right?) in a few years.
I will update the list as I go along, as well as create a library of the books I’ve read, recipes, movies etc so you can have access to that too.
50 before 50 list
There are lots of different things on this list, I thought I would think outside the box and hope that you are inspired to do the same.
- Read 50 Books – all the books I have read are in the SHOP section and I send out a regular newsletter with recommendations
- Catch a Sea Trout on a Fly
- Travel to Mauritius
- Travel to the UK
Plant a Rose Garden– my wonderful MIL helped me plant a rose garden in April 2019
- Reach my goal weight
- Eat at a top restaurant
Volunteer somewhere I am passionate about– I have volunteered at the Battered Women’s Shelter in San Antonio, a wonderful organization providing shelter for women and their children escaping abusive relationships.
- Go on a cooking course
- Reach my goals with my business
- Learn to play poker
- Finish decorating my house
- Play tennis
- Run a 5K – I ran the Paint The Park Pink in November 2019
- Meditate for 50 days in a row
- Travel to Santa Fe
- Try 50 new recipes
- Learn 5 new piano pieces
- Donate to 5 different charities
- Plant a Vegetable Garden – I’ve started a veggie garden in fabric pots growing Tomatoes, Beans and Zucchini. Click —>>> HERE to read the blog post about it.
- Do a course in something really random
- Buy a good camera – I finally got one! Its amazing!!
- Bake a pavlova successfully
- Have a ring set
- Read with intention
- Write 1 Gratitude sentence for 50 days
- Drink an expensive bottle of champagne
- Publish 50 blog posts
- Do yoga more regularly
- Play more golf (at least 5 full rounds)
- Go to bed 50 nights in a row without my phone.
- Admit I watch a lot of Netflix and write down everything I’ve watched – I send out a newsletter weekly and let you know everything that I am watching that is awesome.
- Go to an awesome concert
Watch my son win a tennis tournament– my son won 2 tournaments in a row, yay!
- Volunteer with my daughter – we volunteer together at the Women’s Shelter
- Be more honest about social media
- Create a healthy eating plan that works for the whole family.
Join a book club–I was invited to the most amazing book club that I so enjoy
- Go to lunch more regularly with friends
- Explore the city – I’ve had lots of family come to visit San Antonio and I’ve done lots of exploring
Get to Inbox ZERO– I did it! May 2019
- Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary
- Invest in more Art
- Have a tea party
- Take a Pottery Class
- Visit a Vineyard
- Watch kids do well at Sports Tournaments
- Create a capsule wardrobe
- Be part of something meaningful
- Follow my dreams
Do you have a bucket list? I would love to know if there is something that you can’t wait to achieve in your life.